Joe and I went to Las Vegas for a quick getaway with the Fredericksons(Thanks Guys). We had the best time. The trip was both warm and relaxing. Just what we both needed!
Trips like that are what you need to keep you going! I'm glad that you were able to get away and enjoy yourselves! I'm glad that bugs aren't really that big!
I just happened to stumble on your blog as I was blog hopping through a friend of a friends.
I was SO excited when I saw your family name. Cause that is our family name too.
I took a peek through your blog. I hope you don't mind. I wanted to see what tree branch your family belongs to on our family tree. Sadly I don't recognize you at all. But then again...I just married into this family. So what do I know. I will ask my husband if he recognizes your husband. Possibly cousins.
Do you know Noel and LaVeve Crapo of Rosemary, Alberta??
Please e-mail me. I would be happy to send an invite to our blog to you. My e-mail is on my profile.
2 comments:
Trips like that are what you need to keep you going! I'm glad that you were able to get away and enjoy yourselves! I'm glad that bugs aren't really that big!
Hi!
I just happened to stumble on your blog as I was blog hopping through a friend of a friends.
I was SO excited when I saw your family name. Cause that is our family name too.
I took a peek through your blog. I hope you don't mind. I wanted to see what tree branch your family belongs to on our family tree. Sadly I don't recognize you at all. But then again...I just married into this family. So what do I know. I will ask my husband if he recognizes your husband. Possibly cousins.
Do you know Noel and LaVeve Crapo of Rosemary, Alberta??
Please e-mail me. I would be happy to send an invite to our blog to you. My e-mail is on my profile.
P.S. Great family you've got there!!!
Post a Comment