She was playing in the garage, and tipped our folded up ladder on top of her. It landed on her ankle. She cried and cried, and would not walk on it. I wasn't sure if it was broken or not, so we were off to see the doctor.The doctor examined her and decided it needed to be x-rayed. The conclusion was a very bruised, maybe even a sprain. NOT BROKEN!!! What a relief!
Kayla was so brave and didn't cry once at the doctor's office, and when she was done they gave her a lolli-pop and sticker. That made everthing all better!
She still has a hard time walking on it today, and it obviously still hurt!! - SAD
2 comments:
Poor little sweetie! I hope she is feeling better today :(
That is so sad! I really hope things are better today. :( Hey, what is the story with the crapo family blog??? anything yet?
Post a Comment